Bronte Construction is a family owned and operated business since its conception in 2011, bringing together an elite team of construction professionals with decades of experience. Bound together, by passion for quality and teamwork, Bronte Construction continues to exceed the status quo by delivering high quality heavy civil construction and environmental remediation projects, on time – on budget for both private and public entities. If you believe in high performance, accountable, dependable teamwork. We want to hear from you. Has a Surveyor in our Heavy Civil Division, you can expect to contribute to the project in the following ways:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate the total station and GPS instruments for layout and as-built capture of road, pipes, excavation, utilities, conduits
- Create grade sheets and as-built construction reports
- Collect, organize and record geographic information
- Help prepare drawings, charts, maps, plans, records, and documents
- Utilise Microstation and InRoads (line work, importing points, and data)
- Organize records, measurements, and other survey information
- Competently calculate layout from digital design files
- Perform construction layout as required
- Perform quantity survey as required
- Generate and maintain as constructed drawings by tracking and capturing as-built data (inverts, lengths, coordinates, work type)
- Maintain site benchmarks as required
- 8 years of progressive experience in a surveying role; construction and engineering surveying experience
- Ability to interpret and use information from maps, graphic drawings and measurements taken in the field
- Expert Computer skills and the ability to use AutoCAD, MS Office suite etc.
- Experience with deep excavations and heavy civil work surveying
- Experience with GPS, robotic total stations, levels etc.
- Expert communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills with a high level of dependability.